PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The data of registered users through the forms provided for this purpose on the website are collected by amp.wordmeaning.org in order to facilitate the provision of the services that significade.org provides through said website. In addition, the email provided will be used to send periodic bulletins and inform about relevant events for the user.
2. Express and unequivocal consent
The user gives his express and unequivocal consent so that the treatment of the data collected for the purpose provided in the previous paragraph is made through the servers located in the datacenters of our suppliers
661 W. Germantown Pk, Suite 01
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462.
3. Compulsory or optional nature of the information provided by the user and accuracy of the data
The fields marked as mandatory in the registration form to be filled out by the user are strictly necessary to attend to your request, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to amp.wordmeaning.org are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
4. User Consent
The sending of personal data, through the use of the electronic forms of the website or, where appropriate, emails, implies the express consent of the sender to the automated processing of the data included in the indicated media.
5. Rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of users.
The rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition are recognized to the Interested Party, rights that may be exercised in the terms established in the current legislation, by sending a request that must be sent, preferably by email to the following address:
In the petition, the Interested Party must attach the following information:
- Name, surnames and photocopy of the DNI
- Right you want to request and content of your request
- Indicate an address for notifications
It can also be accessed through the following link to the form to modify or delete your personal data:
Manage your personal data
amp.wordmeaning.org maintains the levels of security of personal data protection, it has established all technical means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data that the user provides through the website , without prejudice to inform you that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
amp.wordmeaning.org undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to the personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as to grant them a safe treatment in the transfers of data that, as the case may be occur.
amp.wordmeaning.org does not use "spamming" techniques and will only treat the data that the user transmits through the electronic forms enabled in this website or emails.
How do I manage cookies in my browser?
7.1 Google Analytics.
7.2 Google Adsense.
Using the DoubleClick DART cookie allows Google and its partners to serve ads based on visits that users make to their sites or other Internet sites.
Users can opt out of using the DoubleClick DART cookie for interest-based advertising in Ad Settings. You can also stop users from using third-party cookies, which allow them to view interest-based advertising. To do this, visit aboutads.info.
In case you want to disable the Doubleckick Cookie, it can be done at any time by following the instructions on the Google content and advertising network privacy page: Google Privacy Center. Home
More information and disabling DoubleClick cookie
7.3 Plugins from Facebook
Our website uses social plugins ("plugins") of the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook").
The plugins are marked with the Facebook logo or the words "Social Plugin Facebook". If you visit a Web page of our site, which contains a plugin, your browser creates a direct connection with the Facebook servers.
The content of the Facebook plugin is communicated directly to your browser and thus incorporated into this website. When integrating the Facebook plugin receives information that the corresponding page of our website has been called. If you are connected to Facebook, this can assign your visit to your account.
If you interact with the plugins, for example, using the "Like" button or making a comment, the corresponding information is sent directly from the browser and stored on Facebook. For more information about object and volume of the collection and its subsequent processing and use of data by Facebook, your rights and the adjustments of the protection of your privacy please see Facebook's privacy notices. If you do not want Facebook to collect information about you on our website, you must close your Facebook session before visiting us.
8. Terms of service
The website in some word definitions may not be suitable for all audiences. Its content is sometimes presented in a crude and direct way that some may find offensive. If you do not consider yourself an appropriate user or are offended, do not visit the website.
The website in general lines is suitable for all audiences although there may be some definitions not recommended for minors. Therefore, by using the website, you declare that you are at least 18 years old, or that as a minor you have the permission of your parents to use the website.
You may not use the website for any illegal activity or to violate the laws of your jurisdiction.
You cannot exploit the website to access unauthorized information.
Wordmeaning.org reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the website for any reason, with or without notice.
The website is provided "as is" and "as available". You assume full responsibility and risk for your use of the website.
Wordmeaning.org does not guarantee that:
Wordmeaning.org is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from your use of the website.
Wordmeaning.org is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from the website that transmits information such as personal messages through unencrypted networks such as email.
Any failure of Wordmeaning.org to enforce or exercise a right provided in these terms is not a waiver of that right.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will apply.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Meaningof.org and supersedes all prior agreements, written or oral, between you and Meaningof.org, including previous versions of the Terms of Service.
- the website meets your requirements
- you will be satisfied with the website
- at any time you can use the website
- the website will be without errors
- that any error will be corrected
8.2. User conduct
Users may not post any words, definitions or other information on the website that:
Examples of unacceptable Content or behavior on the Website are those that, in our sole discretion, we determine constitute:
- is illegal, threatening, defamatory or defamatory
- violates the intellectual property of any party
- is detrimental to the quality or intended spirit of the website.
At any time,Wordmeaning.org may, in its sole discretion, refuse to allow the Content to be posted or remove the Content that has been posted. However, Wordmeaning.org is under no obligation to restrict or monitor submissions in any way, or to block users from submitting inappropriate content.
By posting Content, you represent and warrant that such Content:
- abuse, harassment, threats of violence, open flames, intimidation of any person or organization, or any other threatening conduct
- participate in or contribute to any illegal activity or activity that violates the rights of others
- provide false, misleading or inaccurate information
- hack or modify the website to falsely implicate an association with Wordmeaning.org
- implying or pretending to be affiliated with a company or organization to which you are not affiliated, or misrepresenting the scope of your affiliation or role with an affiliated company or organization
- reveal personal or proprietary information of another user, person or organization
- Wordmeaning.org has the right, but not the obligation, to limit or revoke the use privileges of anyone who posts Unacceptable Content
You cannot send Content using unauthorized automated methods such as "bots"
Wordmeaning.org does not and cannot control all Content posted by third parties on the Website, and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Website you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and you agree that Wordmeaning.org will not be liable in any way for any Content, including errors or omissions in any Content. , or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content. Urgent problems in relation to content can be reported to this address
You are solely responsible for any Content you post on the Website and for the consequences of posting such Content. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Wordmeaning.org and its structure harmless against each and every claim, loss, cost, liability, damage, judgment, penalty, interest and expense (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising or are related to
- does not violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation intellectual property and property rights
- is not fraudulent nor does it imply forged or stolen information or articles
- does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation and will not create any liability for Wordmeaning.org or any of its resources
- any actual or suspected breach of its representations, warranties or obligations set forth in these Terms of Service
- any actual or suspected infringement of any intellectual property or proprietary rights by any Content or other information that you post on the website.
8.3. Copyright and property
Wordmeaning.org owns the intellectual property rights of the Website and all of its elements, including, but not limited to, the design, illustrations, functionality and documentation. You may not copy, modify or reverse engineer any part of the website owned by Wordmeaning.org.
To the extent that you have rights to any Content that you post on the Website, those rights will remain solely and exclusively yours.
When you post Content on the Website, you give Meaningof.org an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide royalty-free, fully sub-licenseable, non-exclusive license to copy, distribute, sell, publicly display, publicly perform, and perform derivative works of your Content on the website and services affiliated with the website and elsewhere (including, but not limited to, print, video, audio or computer media), regardless of the form of the media used or whether such media or services now exist or they develop in the future.
By posting Content on the Website, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights to post such Content and grant the above license to Wordmeaning.org.
Wordmeaning.org respects the intellectual property of others. You may, in appropriate circumstances and at your discretion, disable and / or cancel the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe on the rights of others.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if your intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide Wordmeaning.org with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site
- your address, telephone number and email address
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright or intellectual property or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property.
- You can contact the agent of Wordmeaning.org for notification of copyright claims or other intellectual property infringement by sending an email to
8.4. Disclaimer of participation
Wordmeaning.org despite doing a daily review of new contributions does not review and cannot review all Content published on the Website or created by users who access the Website, and is not responsible in any way for the content of any Content or the activities of said users.
You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content through the website, Wordmeaning.org simply acts as a passive conduit for the distribution of such information and assumes no obligation or liability related to the Content or Activities. of website users.
Wordmeaning.org and its entire structure assumes no duty to monitor the Website for inappropriate Content.
Wordmeaning.org and its entire structure does not assume any responsibility or obligation that may derive from its Content, including, among others, claims for defamation, defamation, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud or misrepresentation.
8.5. Unsolicited Ideas Policy
Meaningof.org does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product improvements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works ("submissions") in any way to Wordmeaning.org.
The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Wordmeaning.org products or marketing strategies may appear similar to the ideas submitted to Wordmeaning.org. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still send them, regardless of what your letter says, the following terms will apply to your submissions.
Idea submission terms
You agree that:
- your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Wordmeaning.org, without any compensation for you
- Wordmeaning.org can use or redistribute the presentations and their content for any purpose and in any way
- there is no obligation for Wordmeaning.org to review the presentation
- there is no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of shipments.
8.6. Comments and information
Any comments you provide on this site will be considered non-confidential. Wordmeaning.org will be free to use such information without restriction.
9. Policy modifications
Wordmeaning.org reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices.
the following email address: