Link to Facebook
From here you can link the dictionary with your facebook account. Thanks to this we can take automatically from your facebook profile your name, your email and your photo, nothing more. With this information, whether you are a publisher or reader, we can greatly facilitate your experience with the dictionary. Here we list the advantages:
Advantages for publishers
- Your facebook profile image will appear on your contributor page and in your contributions.
- You will avoid having to enter email, acceptance of terms and captcha each time you upload a meaning.
- Your name will be updated with the one you have on Facebook, so you can change it whenever you want from the social network.
- Readers can access your public facebook profile and from there thank you for the help you have given, clarify doubts or, who knows, make new friends.
Advantages for readers
- You will not need to enter a name, email or captcha to ask for the meaning of a word that is not in the dictionary.
- Your profile image and name will appear in the list of pending help requests. Statistics show that people are encouraged to help others more when there is more information about this.
Responsible: www.significadode.org +info
Purpose: Your email and name we use to manage and present your contributions or requests on the web and notify you of relevant events of your interest in the dictionary.+info
Legitimization: Your consent.+info
Recipients: Data will be communicated to MailRelay as a platform for sending email newsletters.+info
Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.+info
Period of conservation of the data: Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.+info